Come Try a Free Class!
Come Try a Free Class!
Ages 13 months- 2 years old
A 30 minute parent and me class teaching the very basics to our future starz! Your little one will enjoy basic balance, dance, and of course jumping with puppies and scarves!
Ages 3 - 5 years old
For those who have little to no dance or tumbling experience. This class focuses on building strength and flexibility to learn tricks (forward/backward rolls, cartwheels) as well as intro to ballet, tap & jazz dancing.
2 SPOTS LEFT!
Ages 6 and up
This is an all ages technique class. We focus on Ballet the first 45 minutes. Strength training and injury prevention exercises are completed in the remaining 15 minutes.
Ages 6 - 9 years old (Competition class: 1 competition)
· This class focuses on perfecting the basics in jazz & acro dance with ballet conditioning. In acro, we introduce contortion and build on base tricks. This class is for you if you have at least one year of dance training.
1 SPOT LEFT!
Ages 10 - 13 years old (Competition Class: 2 competitions)
Similar to an intermediate level class. The focus is on improving and building on technique in jazz, lyrical, and acro dance. In the acro portion, we emphasize contortion and learning new tricks. This class is for you if you have a solid base in acro dance or jazz dance.
FULL FOR SPRING 2021!
Ages 6 and up
An all levels tap dance class. Both barre work and across the floor work are emphasized. Progressions/small combinations will be taught.
Ages 12 - 18 (Competition Class: 2 competitions)
· This class focuses on improving learned dance and acrobatic skills (ie fouette turns, advanced leaps, back handsprings, side aerials) and creating contortion combinations. Should have a strong jazz and lyrical dance background.
Ages 8 - 12 (non-competition class)
A Ballet, Tap, and Jazz class with some fun acro activities thrown in! Dance or related experience of a year is preferred but not mandatory.
Ages 10 - 18
An all levels Hip-Hop class offered as a monthly or drop in. Warm up followed by across the floor and a weekly mini combination!
All levels stretching and strength class! Warm up, leading to continued stretches, strength endurance or learning & maintaining tricks of your choice.
Ages 18 and up
All levels jazz dance with hip hop elements class. Strength and stretches are incorporated in the beginning, leading to across the floor and small combinations.
Visit Attitude Dance & Fitness for adult fitness classes including barre, strength, tabata and more! Miss Robyn DiNatale has over 25 years experience and is certified by NASM & DEA~
Choose from one of our 3 Summer Camps listed in the photo above!
- Creative Movement Camp includes dance, arts and crafts, along with a 15 minute outdoor snack break
- Petite & Junior/Senior camps include dance, arts and crafts, along with a 30 minute outdoor lunch break.
Each camper will receive a certificate of excellence on the last day.
We will be holding 2 in studio intensives with our faculty and guest teachers!
- Petite ages 6-9: Thursday & Friday, August 26th & 27th from 6-8pm. Cost $75
- Junior/Senior ages 10-16: Monday thru Wednesday August 23rd - 25th from 6-8pm. Cost $125
Guest teachers & schedule To Be Announced!
Weekly classes are charged by the month based on the number of hours you train with us.
Below are the costs for solos, duos/trios, and Private lessons. We also do birthday parties- price upon request
$20 one time choreography fee.
$20 one time choreography fee per person
Private Lessons are held at our studio and can be used for any style of dance or tumbling!
Applies to drop in classes only:
Sparklerz, Soaring Starz, and all adult classes.