Ages 2 - 6 years old
· For those who have little to no dance or tumbling experience. This class focuses on building strength and flexibility to learn tricks (forward/backward rolls, cartwheels) as well as intro to jazz dancing.
· Offered Saturday's 9:15-10:15am. 1 hour.
Ages 8 - 14 years old (Competition Class, based on skill level)
· Similar to an intermediate level class. The focus is on improving technique in jazz dance and acro. It also emphasizes contortion and learning new tricks. This class is for you if you have a basic to solid base in jazz dance or acro.
· Offered Saturday's 10:15-11:45am. 1 1/2 hours.
Ages 5 and up (Ballet-Technique Class)
· This is an all ages technique class. We focus on Ballet the first half hour. Strength training and injury prevention exercises are completed in the second half hour.
· Offered Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:30-7:30pm. 1 hour.
Ages 4 and up.
An all levels tap dance class. Both barre work and across the floor work are emphasized. Progressions/small combinations will be taught once a month.
Coming Fall 2019. Offered TBD.
Ages 13 and up (Competition Class, based on skill level)
· This class relates to an advanced acro class. It focuses on improving learned skills (ie back handsprings, side aerials) and creating contortion combinations. Should have a strong jazz, or lyrical dance background.
Ages 6 - 9 years old
· This class focuses on perfecting the basics in jazz dance, introducing contortion and building on base tricks. This class is for you if you have a cartwheel, forward/backward roll or handstand and little to basic dance training.
Weekly classes are charged by the month based on the number of hours you train with us.
Below are the costs for solos, duos/trios, and Private lessons. We also do birthday parties- price upon request
$20 one time choreography fee.
$20 one time choreography fee per person
Private Lessons are held at our studio and can be used for any style of dance or tumbling!